Australian, New Zealand and South African Centres
At Radiology Reporting Online we ‘Follow the Sun’
Our Australian, New Zealand and South African centres have been established to provide urgent after hours radiology reporting services for British hospitals, ensuring that clients receive a report from a radiologist working during their ‘daylight’ hours.
RRO provides the opportunity for GMC specialist consultant radiologists to work out of our Australian, New Zealand and South African reporting centres based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Maroochydore, Auckland and Cape Town.
Why join the RRO team in Australia?
- Your work will include an interesting mix of British emergency cases during your daylight hours
- Opportunity to work from one or more of our centrally located offices with both British and Australian clinical colleagues and onsite administrative and IT support
- Our radiologists enjoy flexible shift patterns, with most radiologists choosing to work 7 on/7 off, allowing plenty of time for leisure and travel
- We provide a relocation allowance including travel and accommodation (including family)
- Enjoy a working sabbatical from the UK without having to sit Australian equivalency exams
- GMC revalidation and appraisal is provided
- Robust governance framework, led by a highly experienced clinical directorate, with frequent clinical governance and CPD webinars
- We provide full visa assistance, full indemnity insurance, and CPD allowance
- Our radiologists enjoy an attractive remuneration package including £150,000 base salary with additional generous pension/superannuation
Interested in joining the RRO team?
If you are interested in joining the Radiology Reporting Online team and would like to know more about working with us, please complete the online form below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The RRO team will be delighted to contact you to discuss teleradiology reporting opportunities.