UK/Global Home Reporting
London, Paris, New York, Vancouver, Lake Como, Bali, the Caribbean.....
When we say we ‘follow the sun’ we mean it! Providing 24/7 ‘daylight’ hour radiology reporting means we’re looking for GMC specialist consultant radiologists in all four corners of the globe.
We’re interested in hearing from GMC specialist consultant radiologists who are looking for casual, part-time or full-time home teleradiology reporting positions, both within the UK and globally.
Why join the RRO team?
- Opportunity to work almost anywhere in the UK and globally (provided high speed internet connection)
- We provide a state-of-the-art diagnostic radiology workstation, delivered to your home
- We offer flexible hours – daytime, evenings, weekdays, weekends, part time to full time and everything in between
- Robust governance framework, led by a highly experienced clinical directorate, with frequent clinical governance and CPD webinars
- GMC Revalidation and Appraisal is available
- The support of well-trained and highly efficient Operations and IT teams, and the backing of state-of-the-art IT
We care about what we do, we highly value our employees and we aim to excel in all aspects of our business
Interested in joining the RRO team?
If you are interested in joining the Radiology Reporting Online team and would like to know more about working with us, please complete the online form below, or email your CV to email@example.com. The RRO team will be delighted to contact you to discuss teleradiology reporting opportunities.
Radiology Reporting Online
6th Floor West
250 Euston Rd
London NW1 2PG
+44 (0) 20 3447 9619