Radiology Reporting Online operates the largest network of teleradiology reporting centres across the UK
We’re interested in hearing from GMC specialist consultant radiologists who are looking for casual, part-time or full-time positions in our UK centres, and groups of radiologists interested in establishing new RRO centres.
Our head office is located within Central London, near Warren Street and Euston stations. Radiology Reporting Online’s regional offices are located in Leeds, Belfast, Leicester, Doncaster, Chertsey, Warrington, Maidstone and Penzance.
Why join the Radiology Reporting Online team?
- We offer interesting work in an excellent environment in a range of locations across the UK
- We offer extremely flexible hours – 3 hours a day, 3 hours a fortnight, daytime, evenings, weekdays, weekends, part time to full time and everything in between
- GMC Revalidation and Appraisal is available
- Robust governance framework, led by a highly experienced clinical directorate, with frequent clinical governance and CPD webinars
- We offer radiologists an excellent reporting environment, the support of well-trained and efficient operations and IT teams, and the backing of state-of-the-art IT
Interested in joining the RRO team?
If you are interested in joining the Radiology Reporting Online team and would like to know more about working with us, please complete the online form below, or email your CV to email@example.com. The RRO team will be delighted to contact you to discuss teleradiology reporting opportunities.