Acute 24/7 Radiology Reporting
Radiology Reporting Online specialise in ACUTE 24/7 teleradiology reporting
RRO operate on both sides of the globe from major radiology reporting centres and hubs in the United Kingdom, Australia and other international locations. This enables our team of GMC specialist radiologists to provide 24/7 teleradiology reporting during their ‘daylight’ hours.
As part of our ACUTE 24/7 radiology reporting service we offer CRITICAL 24/7 one hour reporting, and DAYTIME URGENT four hour reporting solutions.
Our CRITICAL 24/7 teleradiology reporting service provides clients with:
- A final radiology report delivered by HL7 messaging direct into the department RIS or PACS within 60 minutes (30 minutes for thrombolysis stroke). Preliminary trauma reports are provided within 15 minutes for poly-trauma examinations
- Immediate verbal radiology reporting as clinically required
- Referring clinicians with full access to our team of radiologists for clinical consultation
Our DAYTIME URGENT teleradiology reporting service provides clients with:
- A final radiology report delivered by HL7 messaging direct into the department RIS or PACS within four hours
- The ability to discharge patients prior to the end of day
Benefits of RRO’s ACUTE 24/7 teleradiology reporting service:
- Fixed fee per item reduces departmental staff costs
- Increases departmental time for clinical consultation, research and teaching
- Improves recruitment and retention of radiologists
Dr Sarah Fleming
Clinical Lead, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust first entered into a partnership with RRO late in 2013 for the reporting and clinical liaison for out of hours CT imaging. The initial service was established rapidly with excellent communication between RRO and QEH, and the whole team has remained responsive to queries and iterative improvements to the referral/report management process, IT and emergency out of hours service. We would not have managed to maintain our service to the level we expect without their services.
Make an enquiry with our team here
The team at Radiology Reporting Online (RRO) are happy to answer any enquiry you may have.
Please provide your details and preferred method of contact, and one of our managers will be in touch with you very shortly.
Radiology Reporting Online
6th Floor West
250 Euston Rd
London NW1 2PG
+44 (0) 20 3447 9619